- Have you been injured on the job?
- Are you worried about providing for your family after a workplace accident?
- Are you unable to work because of a negligent accident?
- Do you need help filing a workers= compensation claim in Oklahoma?
The attorneys at Meier & Associates are here to represent you and answer your questions regarding your on-the-job injury. We are an established firm in Tulsa, Oklahoma that has been providing knowledgeable guidance for client for over 44 years. At our firm, you can always expect direct attention from your lawyer, as well as prompt updates regarding your case and answers to your concerns.
A workplace injury can affect your financial, physical and emotional well-being. It can present unwanted challenges concerning medical bills and treatment.
What are the Available Benefits?
You may be entitled to the following workers= compensation benefits under the Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Act:
- Temporary Disability Benefits;
- Payment of medical bills by your employer for your on the job injury;
- Vocational retraining;
- Permanent Disability Benefits;
- Death and survivor benefits for spouse/dependants.
If you have an on-the-job injury, it is very important you tell your employer or supervisor, not just a co-worker. You must report your injury to the your employer or supervisor within thirty (30) days of the injury and you can do so either orally or in writing. Be sure to give an accurate description of the accident.
Our firm represents a diverse group of clients from many different industries. We stay up to date with the changes in the law and will explain how recent changes affect your claim. We have experience handling workers' compensation claims involving a wide array of body parts, including: head, neck and back injuries, open and closed head injuries, construction accident injuries, injuries involving loss of a limb, paralysis, and scarring and disfigurement.
You may be asking yourself how am I going to get medical treatment and benefits to pay for my recovery?
- We will examine your case, the effect of your injury, and help determine what benefits you are eligible for. The attorneys and staff at Meier & Associates are familiar with the restrictions and challenges involved in getting benefits, and will prepare your claim in order to maximize the settlement amount.
Contact us at 918-948-6966 or 866-929-8226 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We are available to make evening and weekend appointments by request, and accept all major credit cards as payment.