Meier & Associates — General Practice Law Firm Serving Oklahoma
At the law firm of Meier & Associates, we have been providing strong and competent legal counsel for more than 37 years to community members throughout the surrounding Tulsa areas. Our lawyers are competent, experienced and pledge the highest level of commitment to every client.
We serve individuals, families and small-business owners in the legal practice areas of:
- Personal injury: We handle a number of injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, serious or catastrophic accidents, product defect injuries and wrongful death cases.
- Workers' compensation: Our Oklahoma workers' compensation attorneys represent those who have been injured on the job in negligent workplace accidents.
- Commercial litigation: Our firm provides aggressive legal counsel for those facing business or commercial law disputes. We zealously advocate for our clients in the courtroom.
- Business law and in-house counsel: We represent business owners and business professionals in legal matters, including in-house counsel for small-business owners. Throughout the life of your business, we are here to help you with legal challenges.
- Small-business representation: We handle matters such as business formation, contract drafting, employer issues and business acquisitions.
- Social Security Disability claims: Our lawyers assist those who have been injured and are unable to work by providing competent legal counsel in regard to disability insurance.
- SSD eligibility and processes: We guide our clients through the SSD application from start to finish, answering any and all questions they may have.
- International law: Our lawyers are highly experienced in handling a variety of international matters, including international business law matters, international adoption matters and international Indian law matters.
- Family law: We represent clients in divorce matters, child custody, child support, property division and child visitation matters.
- Adoption: Our firm assists expanding families by making the adoption process go as seamless as possible.
- Indian law overview: As experienced business and Indian law attorneys, we are prepared to represent you in tribal court no matter what legal complexity you may be facing.
- Indian law practice areas: Our firm has significant experience in handling a range of Indian law matters for all five civilized tribes in Oklahoma.
- Probate and estate planning: If you have recently lost a loved one, or want to plan ahead for the future, we can assist you with the legal processes involved. We handle wills, trusts, probate and estate matters.
- Mediation: Our lawyers are experienced in mediation and as neutral third party mediators. Find out the many benefits of mediation, and if it is right for your situation.
Contact Our Tulsa Attorneys
Please contact us online or by calling 918-948-6966 or 866-929-8226 to schedule a free initial consultation.